Without question, the most widespread and under-diagnosed neurotoxic illness is caused by mold. Mold itself has become widespread because the modern way of constructing buildings tends to create an environment favorable to mold growth.
• House humidity levels must be under 50°.
• If your basement gets wet, you have mold (where there is water there is mold).
• Most mold is not seen.
• 25% of the population is sensitive to the biotoxin that mold produces.
• Toxic indoor molds and the molds responsible for neurotoxic illness are not outside mold.
• Biotoxic illness is not a mold allergy. Some of the first symptoms of biotoxic illness are morning stiffness, brain fog, fatigue, sleep disturbances, digestive issues, and trouble seeing at night.
Green Building Supplies – Mold free drywall, air systems, etc. – Contact Joel at (800) 405-0222 and mention “Health Centers of the Future”. Or, visit them online: www.greenbuildingsupply.com.
IAQSource.com – Air Systems and ERV’s (fresh air systems)
ChronicNeurotoxins.com – A great resource to learn more about mold.
“Mold Warriors” a book by Dr. Shoemaker – A great resource! You can find it here.
Concrobium – A great product to clean-up mold. You can find it here.
RGF Environmental Group – Mold control in HVAC and Home – www.rgf.com